Saturday, January 23, 2010

Random Playlist Survey

1. Go to your playlist.
2. Get it on random and press play.
3. Move forward song by song, and use the songs as the answers.
4. Don't cheat!

How am I feeling today?
Breathe On Me - Britney Spears

Will I get far in life?
Distance Equals Rate Times Time - Pixies
(Ahahaha.)

How do my friends see me?
Marigold - Foo Fighters

Where will I get married?
It's Good To Be In Love - Frou Frou
Not much of an answer, but at least fitting.

What is my best friend's theme song?
Everybody's Got A Family - Massive Attack

What is the story of my life?
Hackensack - Fountains Of Wayne

What is/was high school like?
Comfort Eagle - Cake
(Fitting as it was my favourite band in highschool)

How can I get ahead in life?
Coyotes - Jason Mraz
(I knew an army of genetically modified coyotes was the answer....)

What is the best thing about me?
Seasons Of Love - RENT Soundtrack

How is today going to be?
Not Big - Lily Allen
(Since this is a song about a man with a small penis - so it's funny...)

What is in store for this weekend?
Same Song & Dance - Eminem
(Hee.)

What song describes my parents?
Re: Your Brains - Jonathan Coulton
(Zombies aren't how I'd describe my parents - but that would be cooler than the truth, at least.)

How is my life going?
I Want To Hold Your Hand - Beatles

What song will they play at my funeral?
Mexico - Cake
(It won't make sense to anyone at all.)

How does the world see me?
Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado (feat. Timbaland)
(Oh I'm sure some people do. It's wrong, but I'm sure some people probably think that any sexually open woman is probably promiscuous.)

Will I have a happy life?
Funhouse - Pink
(This song has a line about evil clowns - THIS ISN'T HAPPY!!!)

What do my friend really think of me?
Sweet - Lamb
(Yeah, doubting that.)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Sweet Darlin' - She & Him (Zooey Deschanel's band)
(I'll take that as a positive...maybe.)

How can I make myself happy?
Starstrukk - 3Oh!3
(.....)

What should I do with my life?
Looking At The World From The Bottom Of A Well - Mike Doughty
(That's ...mildly depressing. Great song, though.)

Will I ever have children?
The Future Soon - Jonathan Coulton
(Hey!)

What is some good advice for me?
Shake Ya Ass - Mystikal
(...okay!)

How will I be remembered?
Brothers In Arms - Dire Straits
(I'll take that. Another great song.)

What do I think my current theme song is?
The Shoop Shoop Song - Betty Everett

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Here It Goes Again - Ok Go
(Another great song.)

What type of men/women do you like?
Men: Lotion - Greenskeepers (Good song, but disturbing..)
Women: Love Will Come Through - Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment