I don't like being pregnant. I don't like it at all. Granted I'm only 8.5 weeks in and this is a very unpleasant time for lots of women, but I don't like it!
I don't like feeling nauseous ALL THE TIME.
I don't like feeling weak ALL THE TIME.
I don't like feeling exhausted ALL THE TIME.
I don't like sleeping 10 - 12 hours a day and still wanting more.
I don't like not being able to go outside because temperatures over 60F or so make me want to hurl.
I don't like the changes to my intestines and how nothing works right now.
I don't like the horrible gas.
I don't like being constipated all the time.
I don't like that Simon suddenly feels like if I get to indulge my cravings, he can eat like a disgusting pig (all he eats is fast food and potato chips lately). Nevermind that what I'm craving is at any time the only thing I feel like I can eat without horking all over the place and that I'm eating so little lately that I'm dropping weight like crazy.
I don't like the heartburn which I have daily despite the fact that I'm on medication to prevent it.
I don't like that despite so much iron in my diet that I'm constipated, my iron levels are even LOWER than before. 4 micromoles/L (normal is 10 - 30).
I don't like that because of this, I'm going to have to start having iron injections JUST so I have enough blood.
I don't like how my boobs hurt all the time.
I don't like how I can't sleep well.
I don't like how I've started sleepwalking again.
I don't like that I cry over everything.
I don't like how I feel way fatter because I'm so bloated and tired.
Now for some things I DO like.
That baby will come out of this.
That hey, at least I fill out the D bra now that I have to get because they don't sell my band size in a C.
My skin looks great.
I like that I'm losing weight despite feeling way fatter.
Aaaand that's about it. Ask me again after Week 13 or so. Maybe I'll like even more stuff and hate less stuff. Right now I'm fucking miserable.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment