Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oh my, a meme.

1. What is your occupation right now? Receptionist
2. What color are your socks right now? Bare feetses.

3. What are you listening to right now? Simon washing dishes. AHH THE SWEET SOUND OF MY HUSBAND DOING WHAT I WANT HIM TO.

4. What was the last thing you ate? Honey glazed chicken & roasted veggies.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes. Well? No.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Simon, yelling at him for something.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it to me, but I stole it off Psam's blog, so duh.

8. How old are you today? 26
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Oregon Duck Football

10. What is your favorite drink? Pepsi Max

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Several times.

12. Favorite food? Turkish food.

13. What is the last movie you watched? On DVD... Choke. It was good! In the theatre? Um... District 9. It was also good. Very, very good.
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas!

15. How do you vent anger? I yell at people. I through a tantrum a couple of days ago complete with screaming at the top of my lungs and stomping my feet. All because I was going to be late for work because I couldn't find a hairbrush and I couldn't believe how stupid that was.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My record player.
17. What is your favorite season? Spring.

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? What? No.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Hey...I'm predictable. Sadface Tandy. No one will.

21. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone.
22. Living arrangement? I sleep with a naked man. How awesome is that?

23. When was the last time you cried? TODAY. Over a commercial that wasn't remotely sad, touching or in any way emotional. Hormones for the win.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?My duvet. It's too hot to use it...

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? NO ONE IS GOING TO DO THIS EXCEPT ME.

26. What did you do last night? Played video games until I passed out.

27. What are you most afraid of? Zombies. Shut up, no I'm not joking.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Veggie, thanks. Plain. Maybe a little barbecue sauce.

29. What is your favorite kind of dog? Jes's dog.

30. What is your favorite day of the week? Friday.

31. How many states have you lived in? Two. Oregon and Montana. The ACT is a territory.
32. Diamonds or pearls? Garnets.

33. What is your favorite flower? Don't know that I have one. Hibiscus?

34. What are your favorite two movies of all time? Pretty Woman and Love Actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment