- What do you add to your coffee? Skim milk and Splenda
- What are you reading now? Um... well...a collaborative horror short story book with Dean Koontz, HP Lovecraft, Clive Barker and various other writers in it. I'm reading an HP Lovecraft story at the moment - also working on my Weight Watchers magazine.
- Do you own a gun? No. Probably never will.
- Are you registered to vote? Yes. Independant. I vote for the person, not the party so registering as one or the other seemed pointless.
- Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really.
- What do you think of hot dogs? I like soy dogs better than hot dogs because they're yummy and healthy - and I find anything encased in intestine disgusting.
- Favorite Christmas Song? Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
- What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee. Two cups of it, then water or Diet Coke - probably caffeine free Diet Coke or I'll be up all night.
- Can you do push ups? Yes, but they make my elbows crack and it hurts.
- What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? That's an interesting question. Are we talking about like....1st grade boyfriends or actual real boyfriends? Because if it's 1st grade, Brenden McKenna because he asked me to be his girlfriend in the 1st grade and we were best friends until he moved away in the 6th grade and he used to talk about us getting married, and he was my first kiss. Yes, it was freaking adorable. If it's actual real boyfriends, it's Cody Cooper (yes Cody, you. Even though you will probably deny that we ever dated, just because you refuse to call it a relationship doesn't mean it magically wasn't one). Between the two, I mostly couldn't be bothered by boys. I didn't take them seriously.
- What’s your favorite piece of jewelery? The necklace Simon gave me with the citrine, garnet and mother of pearl. I need to get a new chain for it.
- Favorite hobby? Does playing video games count?
- Do you work with people who idolize you? YES. They all think I'm a genius, which is kind of sad. "You're so SMART!"
- Do you have ADD? Probably. Is that a problem?
- What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I can get really mean if people make me angry.
- What’s your Middle name? Tiffany Alexis
- Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Damnit, now I want to play video games. Crap! CRAP! Is it time to go to work? Am I going to be late? Oh, no. I don't have to get ready for a while (this happens every 30 seconds). I wonder what I'm going to wear today.
- Name 3 things you bought yesterday. A turkey sandwich. Eggplant. Plain yoghurt.
- Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Water, Pepsi Max, coffee.
- Current worry right now? What if I don't get pregnant this month?
- What side do you dress to? Wait, what?
- Favorite place to be? In my new car, driving anywhere.
- How did you bring in the New Year? Um...oh! We were at Angler's Reach playing card games.
- Where would you like to go? Anywhere I can roadtrip.
- Name three people who will complete this. Probably no one.
- Whose answers do you want to read the most? Meh.
- What color shirt are you wearing? I'm wearing that ugly-ass pink/gray striped shirt. I'm in my jammies, it doesn't count. No bra. Free-titting it.
- Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. I have this blanket that's like...that soft, fluffy, almost towel-like material. I like sleeping wrapped up in that.
- Can you whistle? In a very high pitch, but not very loud. It upsets my cats.
- Favorite colors(s)? Pink and bright blue.
- Could you be a pirate? I'm too lazy to be a pirate.
- What songs do you sing in the shower? Baby It's Cold Outside, If I Could Have You Back Again, anything by Tegan and Sara or The Ditty Bops
- Favorite girls name? Lily
- Favorite boy’s name? Xander
- What’s in your pocket right now? My pockets are empty.
- Last thing that made you laugh? Something on Scrubs.
- Best bed sheets as a child? Most of the time I slept on a bare mattress on the floor.
- Worst injury you’ve ever had? I've broken bones, but I'll say my sprained ankle because it took way longer to heal (still healing).
- Do you love where you live? My house? Could be better. Canberra? Yes. Absolutely.
- How many TVs do you have in your house? Just the one.
- Who is your loudest friend? Probably Jes.
- How many dogs do you have? None. 3 cats. Mishka, Isis and River. 3 rats. Moony (white with ruby eyes), Sirius (fawn hooded with ruby eyes) and Prongs (white with ruby eyes) and 11 fish (Samuel L. Jacksonfish (a MASSIVE and aggressive black moor), Serafinafish (a shubunkin goldfish with beautiful and flowing fins), Fatty (a ryukin goldfish), Niska (a very solid looking shubunkin goldfish and the largest in the tank at about 6 inches long) Fanty & Mingo (Fanty's prettier) (Fanty is a blue, orange, white and black spotted shubunkin goldfish and Mingo is an orange, white and black spotted shubunkin goldfish), Heckyl (a bristle nosed catfish who is actually female, named because she's a flitty little black sucker catfish and had a counterpart named Jekyl who died at one point) and The Food (a school of 4 one-spot barbs that I bought to feed the others, which grew into monsters far too large to be eaten).
- Does anyone have a crush on you? Yes. Several people.
- What are the most fun things you ever did? Hiking the cascades trail. It was horrible and I swore I'd die before I got up there, but it was beautiful. Seeing Avenue Q. Rock climbing.
- What are your favorite books? Don't really have a favourite.
- What is your favorite candy? Weight Watchers Blackberry Fruities. They're sugar free and nomilicious.
- Favorite Team? U of O Ducks.
- What songs do you want played at your funeral? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x71jgMx0Mxc Allegri's Miserere. And no, not because it'd be horribly offensive to play an extremely Catholic song at an atheist's funeral. ...but hey, bonus. No, because it's the most beautiful, peaceful song I can imagine.
- What were you doing at 12 AM? Sleeping. Probably had been for around 3 hours. I get up at 5:30 for work.
- What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I have to PEE! I need coffee! ...crap, I'm naked and the curtains are open. STEALTH DRESSING. (it was like 90 degrees last night, shut up)
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha you totally crap me up.
ReplyDelete