Saturday, November 28, 2009

My car's pain

So I bought a new car approximately 3 weeks ago. Today I was at the store getting cleansers to clean the house (since if we're moving, we want it as clean as possible) and a bottle of bathroom cleanser with a loose top leaked HALF of its contents all over the fabric on my hatchback floor. After freaking the Hell out and trying to clean it up with paper towels, thinking that there was bleach in it and almost crying over the soiling of my brand new car - Simon pointed out that the part that got cleanser on it actually comes out of the car and could be hosed off (good thing, too because it took 10 minutes with a high powered water stream to get all of the soap out.) - I felt a little sheepish for having thought that I'd ruined my car so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment