
This is my shed door. Why? I love textures, and this photo has plenty of them - the paint chips and rust of the galvanized steel outer wall, the rust and pitting on the hinge and the old, weathered wood. Before anyone tells me I need to take better care of my shed - it is very old and was like this when I bought the house. :P
Time of day: 4:23pm
Distance: 2 metres
Focal Length: 120mm
F-stop: f/5.6
Exposure time: 1/160"
ISO: 400
Manual Focus

This is my cat Isis. Yes, she's fat. Yes, we're doing something about that.
Time of day: 4:23pm
Distance: 3 metres
Focal Length: 220mm
F-stop: f/5.6
Exposure time: 1/100"
ISO: 400
Auto Focus
White balance slightly corrected - image rotated and resized.

This one was harder than I thought it would be. I'd never tried to take photos of clouds before and did not expect my standard shutter speed to give me absurdly saturated photos. It took some fiddling to get this.
Time of day: 4:24pm
Distance: Infinity
Focal Length: 140mm
F-stop: f/5.0
Exposure time: 1/4000"
ISO: 400
Auto Focus
No comments:
Post a Comment